Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2015

My time at the zoo.

We went to the Auckland Zoo
The spider monkeys had four fingers and no thumbs.  They liked to eat bananas. I saw the lizards, the zebra,  spider monkeys, tiger,  hippo and elephant. The baboon family came out with the baby baboon. I  liked the spider monkeys because they like to play with the family. I was excited to see Burma the elephant. I saw the Hippopotamus.  I was happy because I wanted to see the Hippopotamus. It was hiding from us. I had a good day because I was looking for the Lizards. After lunch Laura took us to the orangutan enclosure. There was an orangutan that hid its face in a blanket. Laura told us about spider monkeys. I learnt that the zoo keepers hide the spider monkeys food. At the end of the day we went to the tiger enclosure. The tiger called Molique came right up to us and sat next me. I had an exciting day at the zoo. This was my second time I had been to the zoo.











No comments:

Post a Comment