Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Recount Scaffold

This is my Recount on my weekend.

Beginning - this includes your hook. Start your recount with an exciting beginning that captures your audience interest levels
WOW!!!!! I was so happy I played soccer with my friends. It was an  exciting  day. I won the game of soccer and also Navid. Next we played handball. I lost the game Rohullah and Frank won the game.
But Rohullah was so happy and Frank.

Ensure your recount covers the orientation: When, Where, Who, What, Why and How

Set your recount out in a clear logical order and in paragraphs

Write in the past tense

Use lots of adjectives - (describing words) personal thoughts and feelings

Language Features such as similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia

Use connectives
When Frank and Rohullah finished cheering all had a big race.
I was the winner of the race. After the race we went back home. And we ate some halal chicken burger. After the burger we rode our bikes to the park. After the race we went home to sleep.
Conclusion
Sums up how you felt about the experience.





No comments:

Post a Comment